Jason Michael Carroll - Strings (Official Movie Soundtrack) [iTunes Plus AAC M4A]

MP3 download Jason Michael Carroll - Strings (Official Movie Soundtrack) iTunes plus aac m4a mp3

Jason Michael Carroll - Strings (Official Movie Soundtrack) Track List:


01. Take It All (From Strings Official Movie Soundtrack)
02. Just Happens That Way (From Strings Official Movie Soundtrack)
03. The Reason (From Strings Official Movie Soundtrack)
04. Why (Because I Love You) [From Strings Official Movie Soundtrack]
05. Let You Walk Away (From Strings Official Movie Soundtrack)
06. Here I Am (From Strings Official Movie Soundtrack)
07. Thank You for Loving Me (From Strings Official Movie Soundtrack)
08. Just Happens That Way (Acoustic Scratch) [From Strings Official Movie Soundtrack]
09. The Reason (Acoustic Scratch) [From Strings Official Movie Soundtrack]
10. Why (Because I Love You) [Acoustic Scratch] [From Strings Official Movie Soundtrack]
11. Let You Walk Away (Acoustic Scratch) [From Strings Official Movie Soundtrack]

℗ 2019 For The Lonely Records
Released:  11 Jan 2019
Genre: Country
Quality: iTunes Plus AAC .m4a Apple Music Rip 256 Kbps

Jason Michael Carroll - Strings (Official Movie Soundtrack) Download Link 82MB

Post a Comment

0 Comments